Coldwater Consulting is a water resources consulting company serving the Midwest, with a focus on Ohio. We have offices in Galena, Columbus, Lorain, and Cincinnati, Ohio.
Our company identifies and operates as a team. We encourage training and professional development; engage our people in a variety of tasks and projects; and maintain a strong, positive company culture. With a foundation of knowledge, creativity, collaboration, and dedication, our company is well equipped to provide sustainable solutions with lasting value. We believe that a focus inward must be present to deliver a quality product outward. Our solid team foundation allows us to be a quality first enterprise. Delivering high quality, successful solutions is the number one yardstick with which we measure our accomplishments. We strive to provide the robust client service and technical knowledge of large firms with the personality and values of a family-run business.
Coldwater is a Small Business Enterprise (SBE) and Women-owned Business Enterprise (WBE). We maintain the following certifications:|
- City of Cincinnati SBE and WBE
- City of Columbus WBE
- City of Dayton SBE and WBE
- City of Toledo WBE
- Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati SBE
- Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District SBE and WBE
- Ohio Department of Administrative Services EDGE and WBE Programs
We are prequalified with the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) in the following categories:
- Ecological Surveys
- Stream and Wetland Mitigation
- Waterway Permits
Coldwater holds a certificate of authorization (COA) to provide engineering services in the State of Ohio and is licensed to do business in Ohio. Our staff members also hold the following licenses and certifications:
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Professional Wetland Scientist (PWS)
- Certified Ecological Restoration Practitioner (CERP)
- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC)
- Certified Erosion, Sediment and Stormwater Inspector (CESSWI)
- Certified Green Infrastructure Practitioner (GIP)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design – Accredited Professional (LEED AP)
- Construction Documents Technologist (CDT)
We are proud members of the Columbus GreenSpot Program which inspires, educates, and recognizes those that adopt sustainable practices.